12" Standing Llama
This llama is plain and simple. No drama! This South American beast of burden is now beloved by children and adults worldwide. Ours features soft fur and an authentic look.
- Size - 12 inches tall from head to toe while standing on all fours
- Feel - Soft and cuddly, stuffed with hypoallergenic fiber fill
- Prices - This SKU is sold in multiples of 3 pieces
- Quality - Our premium plush toys are sold in gift shops and florists throughout the United States
- Safety - All of our products meet US safety standards and are hypoallergenic
- Returns - Customer has seven days from receipt of goods to return any merchandise for full product refund
As an experienced designer and distributor of plush toys, we keep our shipping costs to a minimum and make our policy easy to understand.
• Most orders ship same or next business day with the exception of custom-printed plush, which takes about a week.
• Our busiest season begins in December and ends the second week in February. Orders made at this time sometimes take up to 10 days to ship.
• Shipping rates below are good for orders shipped within the contiguous United States.
‣ Orders between $150 and $250 are charged a flat rate of $35.
‣ Orders above $250 are charged 15% of the order (e.g., $45 for a $300 order, $75 for a $500 order).
• We ship most orders via UPS Ground. See delivery map below.
• You may also pick up your order at our showroom and warehouse in Dallas, Texas, conveniently located near the Design District.
• For orders to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or military addresses, please place your order and we will contact you with actual shipping rates, however shipping for orders to AK, HI, APO/AE or US Territories tends to run between 65% and 80% of the merchandise total
• Sorry, we no longer ship to addresses outside the United States due to prohibitive freight costs.
• We discourage expedited deliveries (e.g., Next Day Air) as it is not cost effective. However, if you need your plush toys quicker than what UPS Ground promises, then place your order over the phone at 1.800.886.8602 and we'll make it happen.
• We use UPS Ground for most deliveries. Refer to the map below to see the estimated time in transit. For example, if you place an order on Monday, most Texas customers will receive their order on Tuesday. Customers in Oregon would get theirs on Friday
We pride ourselves providing plush toys that you'll want to keep and be proud to sell.
• If you are unsatisfied with our product for any reason, you have seven days within receipt of your order to call us or complete a return form and then we will provide you with return shipping labels.
• We have one of the lowest return rates in the industry because we know how frustrating it is to make a return, which is why we provide accurate measurements, highly detailed photos and videos, and easy access to customer service in case you have questions.
• Once the merchandise is returned, we'll refund you the cost of goods plus the shipping you paid to give you 100% of your money back.
• We're proud to provide a zero-risk experience for our customers.
• We cannot accept returns on the following items: 1)custom-printed accessories, 2)custom-crafted plush, 3)seasonal goods if purchased within 14 days of its respective holiday (e.g., purchasing Valentine's Day merchandise on February 1st). For custom-printed plush, we can provide a proof photo if requested in the order notes.
• We cannot refund freight on expedited shipping, nor can we refund or pay for returning freight for international or overseas locations, including Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories or bases.
• Note: we do not participate in any guaranteed sales programs where you buy more of an SKU/Item than you may need and return the portion that didn't sell. So if you need to make a return of a particular SKU/Item, it has to be for the entire quantity you purchased, not a portion.
• If the dollar amount returned renders a coupon code unusable, we will take off that amount from the refund total.
Just contact us here or call us at 1.800.886.8602 during business hours and we'll get you an answer.