Shipping Rates & Delivery Times
Yes, we are open! In order to maximize safety for our staff, we are only shipping on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, through at least May. For local customers, we can do curbside pickup, but no showroom visits.
However, if you need your plush toy order right away, contact us and we'll try to help.
As an experienced designer and distributor of plush toys, we keep our shipping costs to a minimum and make our policy easy to understand.
- Shipping rates below are good for orders shipped within the contiguous United States.
- Orders between $150 and $250 are charged a flat rate of $35.
- Orders above $250 are charged 15% of the order (e.g., $45 for a $300 order, $75 for a $500 order).
- We ship most orders via UPS Ground. See delivery map below.
- You may also pick up your order at our showroom and warehouse in Dallas, Texas, conveniently located near the Design District.
- For orders to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or another country, please place your order and we will contact you with actual shipping rates
- Shipping for orders to AK, HI, APO/AE or US Territories tends to run between 40% and 65% of the merchandise total
- Shipping for international orders tends to run between 40% and 75% of the merchandise total (moderate charge for Canada and Mexico, higher to Europe, highest to Australia and other Pacific countries.
- Buyer is responsible for paying taxes on received goods. Check with your local tax authorities for guidelines on taxes
- We discourage expedited deliveries (e.g., Next Day Air) as it is not cost effective. However, if you need your plush toys quicker than what UPS Ground promises, then place your order over the phone at 1.800.886.8602 and we'll make it happen.
- We use UPS Ground for most deliveries. Refer to the map below to see the estimated time in transit. For example, if you place an order on Monday, most Texas customers will receive their order on Tuesday. Customers in Oregon would get theirs on Friday